Pages

January 15, 2008

Haunted House

It's creepy and she's kooky, Mysterious and spooky, They’re all together ooky, Serendipity. The house is a museum. Few people come to see 'em. It makes you want to screa-um. Serendipity.
She's got her sweats on. A brood you can fall on. We're gonna pay a call on Serendipity.

My apologies to the Addam's Family, but when I walked up to the front, while walking the brood, the ditty came to mind. I was struck by how deserted, forlorn, and eerie it looked. Creepy. Good grief, would a light in the front help? Maybe it will look better in the spring. Sheez.

In the meantime, I am scuffling to pay the light bill. Lawd a mercy. The cost of being relatively warm. In truth, the bill is no more than my heating bills in D.C., for a much smaller house but an immensely larger salary. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Less than 90 days to go to warmer temps. I'm determined to find a way to open these windows this year.

Let's revisit, because it is not going to go away, the "race card" in the election. I'm amazed that the media keeps harping on the fact that Obama had not introduced the issue. HE DIDN'T HAVE TO! He's Black. Even the blind know that. Add to the fact that there has never been a Black president.
Why would he have to introduce something that is so obvious? Talking heads. Spare me.








No comments: