Pages

April 04, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!

McNabb, aka "Coolers" amongst a host of other names, is a REDSKIN!!!   McNabb to the Redskins   
Y-E-S!!!!

Now there are some naysayers (ahem, Brother) who won't be excited...but maybe, just maybe, this addition will bring us out of the cellar.  Maybe, just maybe, we can recapture some of the long-ago, almost forgotten, glory days.  I've got to admit that it was a little embarrassing to be driving around Titan country with my license proclaiming that I was a #1 fan.  Can I hold my head up just a little bit this year?  Ya' think?

Obviously he can't win the games by himself but he surely has a better game than the picked-upon, put-upon, Jason who, after playing with the big boys for a while, sometimes just staggers you with his stage fright.  When he's good...but when he is bad...Lawd a Mercy!

So, W-E-L-C-O-M-E,   B-A-B-Y!!!!     Whoo-WHOO-WHOO !  

 

No comments: