Pages

January 29, 2012

Chunkin' Bricks...

...at one of the instructors for an online class that I am taking. Now, I realize that: 1) I'm old and 2) that it has been a long time since I've taken a class but, really! Two instructors were relatively detailed as to which exercises were due and when; this one just says exercises due.  Which ones, blockhead?

...at the animals congregated on the walkway the other night when I came home.  All I saw were two black shapes intent on a staring match with each other.  My appearance didn't bother them. Nor did my yelling at them. But the brick which I heaved at them made them scatter.  

...at the young girls (and old women) who don't realize that the tunic and leggings/tights style just doesn't suit everyone.  When your behind is as wide as an automobile; the thighs overlap; your knees meet; and your feet are perpendicular to your body, you might want to adopt another look. And if you escaped that category, your tunic needs to be mid-thigh. Ending at the bottom of your behind or just above your pubic area is a little out of bounds.  Yeah, when you work for Wally, you see a little of everything.

...at Wally for deep-sixing the people greeter position.  Lawd, Lawd.  Sam Walton wouldn't recognize his business.

...at Herman Caine for his endorsement of Newt Gingrich.  Who really cares? Is his endorsement valuable?  But then Newton Leroy Gingrich did offer him a position in exchange. 

...at the blockhead who climbed my magnolia tree.  What do I have to do to keep folks out of my yard?

...at TomTom for sending a repaired Thomasina, minus the charger and ubc cord. Sheesh.   Only half a brick to FedEx who located and retrieved my package.  Wonder where it was?  And darned if they didn't take a chance on leaving it at the front door again. But they called to make sure that it was there.  I asked where did they retrieve it from but didn't get a response.  I personally think that they took it around the corner.

Going to take a break from chunkin' bricks.  Stay Safe. Be Blessed. 

No comments: